LadyBug

Friday, December 21, 2007

Another family Christmas...

My grandmother came down Thursday night with my parents to see our new home. Tyson's parents and Jim, Lisa, Corey, and O' all came over as well! Unfortunately things got delayed, due to a lengthy power outage. The whole neighborhood lost power due to some heavy wind and storms, right as I was starting the potatoes and cheese grits.... Everyone came on in spite of the weather and I found every candle in the house. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and right before we decided to go ahead and eat what we had, the lights came on!! YEAH!! I finished cooking and we had a great dinner. (Thanks to everyone who helped out!)
After we ate dinner we had more candies and desserts to dig into. Then we got to open gifts, I think Olivia likes her new bouncy Princess ball. Grandmother and Mom helped her play with her new puzzle, while Tyson and Corey played his new "Alabama" Uno card game. After everyone left most the dishes and plates seemed to be empty, so I'm satisfied to say it went well. Tyson and I were really proud my grandmother made the big trip down.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: