LadyBug

Friday, April 17, 2009

Anniversary WEEK!!









YEAH!! It's been a year! Yep! AND don't say 'I can't believe it' 'It's gone so fast' I hate that!! It's been the longest year ever!! Not in a bad way, but LONG! As I told Tyson, we've been through all the vows 'sickness and health' Me sick-Tyson healthy - 'richer and poorer' me quiting and changing jobs, no pay for 4 months, Tyson, unemployed, mmm, maybe just the poorer! - 'better for worse' ALL Better! The best, best year ever.

Anyways, I told Tyson it was my special week Ha Ha and I should get something every week. Very spoiled but just being funny.... He took me seriously! I got a new monogrammed necklace, wearing in the pic, a big bouquet of flowers at school, specifically our wedding flowers! a personalized L stamp, that I'm obsessed with, a bag of goodies, like koozies, cups, and stress bus, a nice dinner out at a new place, and I'm suppose to be ready to leave town Saturday at 9am! I'll let you know where we go....
Mostly I can't wait to eat my cake!
BIG thanks to everyone who was a part of our special day a year ago! It was amazing! AND we're very thankful to all the wonderful family and friends who made it so special, we love you all!

0 comments: