LadyBug

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I mastered the Spring Form Pan!!




WOO WHOO!! Finally after, literally AT LEAST 10 YEARS of trying..... I have mastered the spring form pan!! YEAH!! So excited, I have attempted a many a dessert and ended up with a disaster and complete mess. Last night I couldn't decide what to cook, so I went through a few recipe cards, specifically the ones I received from all friends and family during my showers: on one side is the recipe for marriage or advice and the other a recipe from the kitchen. It was a great idea and I treasure each card! Anyways, I used the pork and rice recipe from Chasity Beasley, it was awesome. Tyson just loved it! I also made a little apptz from my awesome college girlfriend, Lauren 'puttin on the ritz' Tyson also enjoyed it very much!! Go La, who'd a thought :) And finally I made the dessert! It was a recipe from our realtor's Marsha and Carl: Mud Pie, but I would call it chocolate oreo pie! Tyson had wanted me to make the Jello Oreo dessert when we where at Publix the other day, but I was like 'no, no we don't need that' BUT after he had a few pretty tough days at work and was really down the day before I figured this was similar and had his fav' Oreos. Well it was wonderful and not that hard! PLUS, I mastered the spring form pan!! :) I'm including a picture, that's how excited I am! I cook a lot, most nights, and love it!! Trying new things can be scary, but all 3 new things, and all 3 great!!

0 comments: