LadyBug

Thursday, July 3, 2008

More Changes...












The HAIR CUT!! I finally did it!! YEAH!! Ever since my hair has been long and I spent so much time in Children's Hospital, I've always wanted to cut my hair for locks of love. At first, I always wanted my hair long to cover my back and scars from surgery. In college I started wanting a change and thinking more and more about locks of love. I was ready to do it last year and backed out because of Tyson. I had a feeling he was the one and wanted my hair long for the wedding. Now, there was no excuses and no holding back!! EMILY, my favorite hair person and really just fav PERSON, did the honors! My hair is so thick we had to make pig tails and cut it rather than one pony tail. I've always had great hair any way I fix it, one blessing I got from above, but I was afraid it might go A-wall being so thick and short. Thankfully it didn't and has been great! It's not super short but it's about 14-16" shorter than before. Emily cut about 10 1/2, 11 inches off for locks of love and styled it from there, which got the other 3 or 4 inches. It's about shoulder length with layers, so I can make it straight, flipped out, curled under, rolled, and even curly. Should be fun, I'll have to work with it and learn.


MOSTLY, I love it! I needed a change and it was for a great cause! Hope everyone else likes it, and if not it will grow back :) That's my thoughts, but I like it this way and plan to keep it up!

1 comments:

Haley said...

I love it!!! It looks so good on you. Congrats on the new job. You will meet lots of new friends I am sure!
Missed ya'll at the b'day party. Thank you for both of the boys gifts. They loved them.