LadyBug

Monday, March 24, 2008

Couples Shower



Thanks to everyone who came to our couples shower and those of you who already gave us gifts and could not attend. We had so much fun just relaxing and enjoying our wonderful friends! It was a busy Easter weekend and we really appreciate eveyone coming out! Maegan and Alex hosted, which was way sweet!! They're in the solo pic above :) Maegan decorated with super fun, bright colors and had everything cordinated to the plates with the food! And she got all of Tyson and my favorite foods from Buffalo Phil's, oh how we miss college! The best things were the picture frame she had everyone sign and the personalized M&M's! I LOVE IT!! Tyson got a lot of manly gifts, that were much needed around the house & I got great stuff for around the house! I love getting things I want and need and KNOW I'll use!! We're really lucky to have such awesome friends.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: