LadyBug

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Reception Time!!

Everyone rushed off the War Memorial after the wedding to eat, dance, and celebrate! We sincerely had a wonderful time! Even my parents stayed well into the night! After the wedding party was announced Lauren and Nick had their first dance (which they worked really hard on). After that it was time for the dad to take over for the first time with his little girl, now Mrs. Marasa. The dance floor had a beautiful monogram light on the floor. After that we all got together and danced, Lauren and I even got to add a little Roll Tide during Sweet Home Alabama. The entire place was decorated beautifully and all the food and cakes were amazing! Finally it was time for the garter, as you can see it was a team effort with the groomsman and Tyson. The bouquet toss was not as friendly. I think I caught it, but it went through my hands and girls went nuts for it on the floor. I think it changed hands several times and ended up in several pieces.... It was a beautiful night and great celebration for the new couple!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: