LadyBug

Monday, March 3, 2008

More Gifts!!















Tyson and I can not thank the people of Clanton and The First Baptist Church and Wright's Gifts enough!! We have received numerous gifts every week!! I thought our dining room table would be enough to display everything, but I'm stacked up double on the table and now have two more tables pulled out! We've been so blessed! Thank you all!!
No surprise this is Tyson favorite gift table! He's ready to grill and tail gate this fall!

These are some pictures of our everday dishes we selected. We've gotten almost every piece, mostly Gift Certificates thanks to Wright's!! The design in Lenox, Butler's Pantry Gourmet. Mrs. McKinnon even gave us the large oval platter, which is beautiful! Thanks to everyone who has given us a plate or bowl, we will use them daily and think of all the wonderful people who showered us!! (In the corner is the Arthur's Court Egg platter the sweet hostesses gave me from the Clanton Shower, the ladies who braved the weather :)

Two of my favorite gifts!! I love the "L" monogram coasters! It was one of the first things I went to register for and one of the first things I got!! I love them and I am so excited to be adding an "L" to my monogram!! I also love the Arthur's Court Elephant Cheese Dome!! It's one of my favorite pieces, along with the trivet, spoon rest, and napkin rings.

0 comments: