LadyBug

Monday, June 23, 2008

BIG CHANGES!!!




The BIG News: I'm going back to TEACHING!!! I got a job at Calera Elementary teaching 2nd grade!! I'm very excited and it's all worked out in perfect timing. I'm going to be leaving the office at the end of the month with my boss who is retiring at the end of the month. I'm so happy we'll be walking out the door together, just makes everything easier :)

I'm super excited, scared, nervous, eager, stressed, everything!! I get the week of the 4th off to prepare and then it's off the development, training, work shops, ARI, AMSTI, Orientation!! All fun stuff, but will be very busy in July! Our house has suddenly been turned upside down again!! Tyson's been a big help, punching letters and loading books. I can't wait to get in my new room next week!! Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!

0 comments: