LadyBug

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

If you weren't tired of wedding pictures, here are some more...











































Tyson and I wanted to get a few more fun pictures we missed, plus I never had my bridal portraits due to the weather. We went to Guntersville this past weekend and the Lecroy's took our pictures on the lake at sunset. It was actually nice doing it after, so Tyson could be in the pictures with me. My mom also took a few shots of us at the church, fields, and my Great-Great Grandfather's house (log cabin) close to where our farm is. I think they all turned out great! MY MOM'S GOOD!! BIG THANKS to Mom and Tyson for wearing a black suit in June now... :) Much love! (Hope to get everyone some hard pictures soon! OR many of you may want to visit the Lecroy website and order professional pictures.)










1 comments:

Haley said...

hey, I would like to see one of the pictures of Kep and Ty... I have dial up, when is it to late to order a picture and you look so cute in your baseball cap at the ballgame... at the top of the blog.
Haley