LadyBug

Sunday, June 29, 2008

LAST DAY... :(











John was shocked and really excited about his generous gift card to Bass Pro Shop, and I was trilled to get my gift card to the Parent- Teacher store, my new home:) My gift card was truly needed and will go to GREAT use!! THANKS!!




John and I were both lucky enough to work with an amazing group of people at Compass, especially our group on 17. It was a crazy week and very emotional! The office had me a cake on my final day, which was very appropriate :) see picture. And John and I even ended up with the same Good Bye card, bought by separate people at different places, funny! I'm excited about my new direction and I know John is too, but we'll always miss our wonderful friends at the bank! (EVEN though we'll stay in touch, PROMISE, JUDY!!:)

1 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Hey Crystal!

Sorry I'm just now getting back to you! My computer crashed and I just got back running again.

That's a really good question and I had the same problem when i was first doing them. And, now I can't remember how I figured it out! Let me play with it and I'll get back to you!